About FE fundinfo
FE fundinfo facilitates better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information.
We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors through our unique cloud platform.
We help fund managers collate, store and share their fund data – reducing costs and creating operational efficiencies.
We also connect them to an extensive network of fund distributors and media partners helping them increase AUM and brand awareness.
We provide the marketplace with comprehensive, accurate information on funds, and help fund managers mitigate risk and remain compliant.
We help fund distributors streamline reporting processes and service their clients in the most efficient way.
We also provide them with easy access to high-quality, accurate fund information and help them keep up with regulation and compliance.
We also assist financial advisers in the UK streamline their investment propositions via risk targeted model portfolios.
What makes us different:
We believe there are two things that make us stand out from the crowd – our data quality and coverage and our unique place within the investment industry.
Our business is based on the three core pillars of Trust, Connectivity and Innovation. Together, they are the essence of our vision.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/.
FE fundinfo has an opening for a Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
The job role will entail:
· Communicating with European fund groups via telephone and email.
· Being responsible for sourcing European mutual fund data.
· Being responsible for entry of this data into the FE fundinfo database, in an accurate and timely manner.
· Monitoring data input to ensure a high level of quality.
· Resolving client queries.
· Working closely and communicating effectively with other teams located in Europe and India.
Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
· Fluent in spoken and written French or German.
· Communicative level of spoken and written English is required.
· Knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
· Educated to degree level.
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
· Motivated, with attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
· Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
· Strong listening, communication and analytical skills are essential.
· Should be a good team player.
· Ability to grasp new tasks quickly, and a desire to learn new concepts.
· A grasp of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial, though not essential.
· Committed to long term employment.
On top of a competitive salary, the following benefits are also offered:
· 120 CZK food vouchers per day worked.
· Edenred Benefits Card.
· Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
· 5 weeks of annual leave.
· Paid sick leave.
· Additional pension insurance contributions.
· Team building activities.
Information about position
- FE fundinfo (Czechia) s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: French (Intermediate), German (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Statistician, Methodist, Banking adviser, Banking specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Holandská 878/2, 63900 Brno – Štýřice, Česká republika