We are yachting°com!
We are an online booking platform for Yacht rentals (think Booking.com for Yachts) - known for renting yachts all around the world, organizing captain license courses, and providing many additional services to the yachting community.
Currently, we are looking for a seasoned .NET Developer to strengthen our team and help drive continuous improvement of our product and shape our vision.
This role will particularly suit a skilled developer interested in taking part in a high potential project – We have just entered 12 new markets and are on track to become the World’s leading Yacht rental platform.
- Back-End is built on Kentico CMS, .NET/Core microservices, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and integrated with other systems
- Front-End is in React, Bootstrap, AJAX, Flow, Redux
- Development delivered agile (Scrum), GitFlow
Who are we looking for:
- Strong experience with .NET/Core and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of design patterns and ability to use them appropriately
- Experience with Agile development
- Self-learner and technology enthusiast able and keen to bring new ideas
- Ability to see through the Customers’ eyes
- Experience with Kentico or another .NET CMS is advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Independence, flexibility, and proactivity
- Logical thinking, the ability to look for alternative solutions
What do we offer:
- Unique working environment combining all positives of true global startup with backing of strong holding of WMC Group.
- Attractive opportunity to build your expertise in IT Development and Business by working with seasoned professionals in their respective fields
- Visionary, hands-on CEO who will drive, motivate, and coach you through your first steps with us
- Creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- Equipment of your choice (laptop, phone etc.)
- English or Czech language courses
- Multisport Card
- Company café with free breakfast bar every day
- Chance to get your own Captain License, Yachting holidays
Informace o pozici
- yachting.com, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer