Cpl Jobs is a division of Cpl Resources Plc., a leading provider of recruitment, staffing and HR outsourcing solutions throughout Europe.
Order management with English
Do you have an experience in Logistics/Order Management/Supply Chain? Can you work in Excel?
Then we are looking for you!
- Processing orders on time
- Managing deliveries – communication with customers about delivery
- Dealing with complaints – feedback, solutions
- Processing internal orders
- Supporting sales team – stock details, data analysis, pricing report
- Communication both with Customers and Sales department
- High School degree
- English - fluent, other language is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP is a MUST
- Experience in Order management/Logistics/OtC/Supply chain
- Experience in SSC-Shared Service Center
- Customer oriented, good communication skills, team player
- Manage to work under pressure
- Work for a strong brand and be a part of dynamic company and its SSC
- 26 days holidays, 4 sick days, discount on company products, transport allowance, meal tickets, quarterly bonus
Important criteria is the work permit in the Czech Republic.
If the offer sounds interesting and motivating for you, feel free to reach out to us for more information.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Logistician, Back office worker, Managing clerk, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency