What is waiting for you:
A Beire Virtual Product Manager ("VPM") is responsible for the sale and development of virtual products (virtual exhibition stands, virtual showrooms, and virtual events) for corporations around the world. You will work primarily from our offices outside Prague, with the opportunity to travel around Europe, USA, or Asia.
An VPM will work directly with Beire project managers to bring a creative event to life on a specific day in time. You will personally oversee idea conceptions, sales process, and event planning, and delivery. Specifically:
- Contacting clients, developing branded event concepts, delivering sales materials
- Contacting and coordinating with 3rd party vendors, venues, suppliers, content developers, and technology providers
- Developing production plans, "run of show" schedules, and all other event prep documentation
- Coordinate with our project management team to ensure prompt delivery and coordination
- Working with our graphic studio to perfect graphic content, media, print
What skills and knowledge must you posses:
- Speak English or German fluidly at a proficient level.
- Have 2+ year of event planning and/or management experience
- Have experience with digital products (digital spaces), virtual event platforms, and virtual event production
- Be comfortable calling prospective clients, collecting information, and developing sales materials
- Have a demonstrated track record of being communicative, organized, and pro-active
- Must be proficient with, and an enthusiastic user of, technology.
Which competencies are an advantage:
Familiarly with event technology, content creation, branding, event branding, event marketing, live-production, media
What we offer:
Beire is a tight-knit, international group. We have Czech, Dutch, Americans, and Polish all working side by side in our office outside Prague; it's the culture of a small business with the international perspective and pursuit of excellence found in a global corporation.
Professional growth and autonomy. You will be working directly with the company co-CEOs on developing event planning as an additional service we offer our portfolio of clients. You will have the support of a project management team to support new digital initiatives within the company, produce events, and the support of exhibition account managers to make introductions.
Employee development is paramount to our company; we invest constantly for employees to attend leadership seminars, technical courses, private language classes, industry fairs, and technology seminars.
We offer flexible work hours based around the irregular timing of exhibitions and shows. All the normal benefits are included: Mutlisport card, meal vouchers, and a fenced in dog area. Perhaps most importantly, we will even program your name and preferred coffee into our machine so its ready for you every morning with the push of a button!
Base compensation is competitive, and negotiable based on experience, seniority, and term. All employees are also entitled to additional quarterly bonuses based on individual achievement and overall company performance.
Informace o pozici
- Beire s.r.o.
- Ostravská 777, Milovice – Mladá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Salary: 30 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Marketing, Event Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
722 628 779