At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial markets worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… We are recognized around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment.
Snr Plant Process Engineer | Specialist *oil&gas*
- Location: Litvinov, Ustecky region
- Contract Type: full time
- Education: University Degree
- Region: Central Europe + CIS + Russia
- Languages: English, Czech, Russian (advantage)
- Salary: competitive + annual bonus
To be considered for this job opportunity, please apply via Air Products career portal: www.airproducts.cz/careers
The Role Purpose
To meet the increasing demand for our products and services we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Plant Process Engineers/ Specialist to provide high-level technical expertise in cryogenic distillation and generation gases to our technical support team in the CERC region. The team supports production plants, including Air Separation, Hydrogen generation, CO2 and Biomethane etc. This opportunity will suit a talented achiever looking to showcase their skills within a high performing environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing process technical support to a range of Industrial Gases plants across CERC, working with the various operating teams and engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and resolve critical plant issues.
- Monitoring plant efficiency, identifying underperformance and driving resolution to ensure on-target plant performance
- Supporting specialist onsite process and non-standard activities including defrosts, cooldowns, ORIs and commissioning.
- Producing P&ID change notes, process designs, equipment specifications, control strategies and EMOCs.
- Providing process support to maintenance activities and plant shutdowns.
- Supporting Operating Plant Hazard Reviews (OPHR)s, OPHR close out work and safety retrofit projects.
- Evaluation of plant productivity improvements, either theoretically or through plant testing and development/implementation of the solution to achieve productivity benefits.
- Providing technical operations input to the business area, supporting initiatives including contract rolls, new plants and plant relocations.
- Upholding a high standard of engineering practice, technical governance and operational discipline.
- Refresh knowledge/ provide training: develop advanced operation culture in the Operating plant team.
- Train operators for advance control to predict or identify degradation of parameters in advance to prevent incidents
What we’ll be looking for
- A high level of technical expertise ideally suited to someone with a chemical engineering or related with 5+ years’ experience on ASU plants.
- Practical, onsite plant experience with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Discipline to work to a schedule and manage competing priorities.
- Leadership and Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a small technical team.
- Be prepared to respond to plant problems outside working hours with a willingness to travel to the site at short notice
* We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
If you are interested, please send your CV in the attachment as a word document.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For similar vacancies visit our career site! www.airproducts.cz/Careers
HR and Talent Team
Information about position
- AIR PRODUCTS spol. s r.o.
- Ústecký kraj
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Sick days
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer