Would you like to be a critical Player in the Global Merger and Acquisition People and Organizations Operations Team in International Pharmaceutical Company?
- Monitor Project: monitor existing project to ensure timely execution & completion, closely follow project development and track that each stage to completed appropriately and within time and budget.
- Analyze Data: analyze data, project information and project deliverables and support adherence to the timeframe and budget requirements. Recomand required improvements to all project methodologies.
- Prepare Project Status Report: develop status report to be delivered M&A P&O Leads for reporting info the suggestions for solutions.
- Provide Support: to all customers and develop and maintain all performance dashboards and prepare reports to be submitted to project team.
- Adhere to Procedure: maintain all work according to program office procedures and policies. Provide support to various departments and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to prepare all reports.
- Track Cost: on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budget forecast. Evaluate all financials and assist to identity all key performance indicators.
- Support Project and Portfolio Capacity Planning: collect necessary input for project HR allocation.
- fluent English
- 3-5 years experiences on similar position
- administrative experience, ability to multi - task, ability to prioritize and balance various demands, using own initiative to resolve problems
- excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for effective communication
- practical knowledge and skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- reliable and enthusiastic with proven ability to work in a complex environment
If like it please send us your CV.
Informace o pozici
- REX FACTUM s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 69 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Human resources, Remuneration and benefits specialist, HR Consultant, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
REX FACTUM s.r.o.
+420 606 209 461
+420 606 209 461