We just won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in the Rising Stars category and we're looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the new startup of FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague who would help us develop our website and web applications.
- Office in Prague with flexible working hours
- Maintaining a diverse Linux server infrastructure
- Monitoring, handling of incidents, deploying and hardening new servers
- Daily maintenance of various application servers
- Highly motivated, independent & creative individual
- At least 2 years of hands-on Linux server administration experience
- Working experience with Nginx / LAMP / multi-user administration
- Working experience with virtualisation (GCP, Docker)
- Strong Blue Team mindset, with knowledge of Red Team methods
- Able to negotiate tradeoffs between security and usability
- Good organization skills, good time-management
- Knows CI/CD exists, can deploy and maintain a solution
- Thorough understanding of HTTP(S), DNS, SSH, IMAP(S) protocols
- Practical knowledge of PKI / Asymmetric cryptography
- Practical knowledge of the OSI model (TCP/IP networking)
- Worked before with LAMP, Nginx, iptables, dovecot & postfix, SSH, git
- Plus if scripting skills in bash (sed, awk, grep)
- Plus if able to code in PHP, Python, JS
- Work in a developing start-up company with a young, friendly team. We are always moving forward!
- Room for self-expression. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to every new idea. We are not a corporation.
Informace o pozici
- FF Trader s.r.o.
- Opletalova 1417/25, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Opletalova 1417/25, 11000 Praha, Česká republika