Do you want to work for the global IT department of one of the world’s largest building materials company? Are you interested in dynamically developing IT technologies? Do you like meeting people from different countries and cultures?
We perceive every employee as an individual character highly focused on continual personal development with further carrier opportunities in the Czech Republic same as in other interesting regions all over the world.
The position requires you to be the single point of contact for users in country of operation for all IT related issues, to ensure that all incidents and requests follow group processes and are logged in our Ticketing System with a unique reference number provided. You will have to minimize the impact of IT incidents by resolving them during the first contact where possible. Other responsibilities include:.
· Managing the Service Desk queue in a professional and consistent manner that ensures user incidents, requests and queries are dealt with efficiently
· Maintaining a high level of customer awareness and focus by communicating regularly with other Service Desk team members and IT teams
· Escalating incidents and / or requests to the Service Desk Team Leader or Country Operations Manager when required
- Customer focus and service orientation
o Continuous customer communication is part of the daily tasks.
- General knowledge of IT surrounding technologies
o General knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft applications (including Office, Office 365 and Outlook/Exchange), desktop and laptop hardware, software deployment technologies, McAfee antivirus, TCP/IP, printers (various types) and VPN technologies
o Knowledge of Citrix technologies, Active Directory (Object Management), remote control software, network administration, as an advantage
- Very good language skills (German C1, English C1)
o Communication on daily basis with the users and other IT Teams.
- Aware of the importance of SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
o Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- ITIL support and delivery processes are an advantage
· 7,5 hour work day
· 5 weeks of holiday
· Extensive training opportunities
· Growth opportunities in the IT area
· Meal-vouchers, benefit card, multisport card
· Mobile phone of your choice with company tariff
· Free parking spot or ecological bonus
· Possibilities of international business trips
· Friendly working environment
· and many more
Informace o pozici
- Global IT Center, s.r.o.
- Škrobárenská 511/3, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
602 410 525