Skupina Omnicom Media Group je celosvětovým gigantem v oblasti mediálního trhu. V 72 zemích světa pro ni pracuje 9 600 odborníků.
V ČR je prezentována mediálními agenturami PHD, OMD a Attention!Media. Její součástí jsou i týmy zabývající se marketingovým výzkumem a analýzou dat (OMG Research) nebo contentem (FUSE). Díky tomu jsme schopni nabídnout v oblasti marketingové komunikace opravdu vše – od komunikačních plánů a nastavení strategie, přes efektivní nákup médií a PPC kampaně, až po product placement nebo správu sociálních sítí.
A daří se nám to, jsme držiteli několika významných ocenění.
Více o nás na www.welcometothejungle.com/cs nebo www.Omnicommediagroup.cz .
Digital Innovation Manager - Global team
BACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
Your role will be within PHD global team for our key automotive client, based in Prague. You will represent PHD Global Business within this agency set-up, as a key member of the Innovation Team.
The PHD global team is responsible for developing the global communication and channel strategies for all the major model launches, brand campaigns and communication of client’s engagement platforms.
You will be part of the Innovation team led by Global Innovation Director, and work alongside the Digital solutions, Strategy and Market Engagement teams.
You will have three main responsibilities:
- Supporting the Global Innovation Director in investigating new tech possibilities and solutions, and defining the best innovations for upcoming major global campaigns
- Developing chosen innovations together with global business partners, and then rolling them out to local markets
- Collecting and sharing best practice and case studies with local markets
You will not only work closely with PHD global and local teams but also with client’s digital and marketing teams and it’s global creative agency. Being involved from early stages of global campaign development feeding into the communication channel strategy, right through to post campaign learnings from local markets.
On the supplier side you will work with the global teams of business partners such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, etc. to develop and pilot new solutions most many of which will be completely new to ad industry.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for an agency digital all-rounder who has expertise and experience of cross-channel digital planning and an active interest in new digital and tech solutions. The person does not have to have highly detailed implementational experience across all digital channels, as campaigns are not executed centrally. But needs to have a strong digital knowledge-base of channel best practice. Knowledge of the auto category and working with large players such as Facebook and Google is highly desirable (but not mandatory).
The person must be a good communicator with a good level of English, able to explain sometimes quite complex solutions to marketing and agency people.
QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience in digital advertising, either at a digital agency or client-side; including ideally digital planning, performance and content experience
- Strong interest in new digital & technology trends and possibilities
- A good level of understanding of marketing tech and how it is developing.
- A clear and confident communicator who is able to deal with clients and creative agency counterparts. Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate often technical ideas in simple terms
- A collaborative team player who can work well with both PHD global and local teams
- Be a proactive self-starter, with attention to detail
- Have strong organisational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Fluent in English
- Automotive experience and international would be an advantage but not mandatory
Informace o pozici
- Omnicom Media Group, s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing, Media, advertising, and public relations consultant, Marketing communication, Media Planner, Marketing policy, Online Marketing, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer