PRA Health Sciences are a Clinical Research Organisation committed to developing our people.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Research Physician - Early Development
We are PRA a world class CRO with 17,000 employees, operating globally. We are committed to saving lives and constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real, and we see it every single day. We help get life saving drugs to the patients who need them most.
The Early Development Service (EDS) division of PRA provides early-phase clinical research and bio-analytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism we are performing clinical research and bio-analytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental and biological drugs in development today.
We currently have an opening for a Research Physician to join our enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic team to support our clinical research unit in Prague. This role would offer the opportunity to work in a truly global environment. We are looking for an experienced MD with a specialization and enable you to maintain your clinical experience as a practicing Medic.
- Actively take part in the medical care of the study subjects
- Take patient responsibility as (sub)investigator in studies
- Contribute to the study feasibility assessments and bidding process
- Monitor safety and wellbeing of patients enrolled into our studies
- Provide medical support to the investigators and ensure that clinical trials are performed in compliance with local legal regulatory requirements and GCP principles
- Provide medical and operational consultation (internal and external)
- Collaborate with external investigators to develop investigator site and referral networks to facilitate clinical study conduct and patient recruitment
- Support successful recruitment and conduct of clinical studies in external clinical units
Together with the clinical team and in collaboration with the project management team you will support the study set-up and the clinical conduct at investigational sites including training activities, supervision of clinical activities and provision of medical expertise.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Both a clinical and commercial focus, with a real commitment to client satisfaction
- You should also have a very good command of Czech and English
- Medical/MD/doctor degree, a valid and active medical licence and a clinical medical specialization is required; and relevant clinical, industry or CRO experience
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Informace o pozici
- PRA Health Sciences
- Jankovcova 1569/2c, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Health and social care, Internist, Medical Advisor, General practitioner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer