At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial markets worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… We are recognized around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment.
Strategic Marketing Analyst oil&gas
- Location: Brno, Decin, Bratislava or Prague
- Countries Coverage: Czech republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus
- Contract Type: full time
- Education: University Degree
- Languages: English, Czech (fluent), Russian (advantage)
- Salary: competitive + annual bonus
*To be considered for this role please upload your CV via Air Products career portal: www.airproducts.com/careers
Are you interested to work for an international company? Are you a Marketing Specialist with an analytical and creative mind who has the experience to set up a framework for tactical marketing activities within the oil&gas or chemical industry and do you speak fluent English? If your answer is yes, then read on!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Strategist, single contributor who will be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy (to grow our customer base and increase sales). Although we are a corporate, we do not lack humanity - we have a strong culture that promotes respect, challenge and innovation.
Our Benefits & Contribution:
- Technology: Laptop, Smartphone
- Holidays: 25 days
- Contribution: meal vouchers (110 CZK per day), pension insurance, surcharge during illness and sick days
- Development: excellent opportunities for education and growth, training, courses, certifications
- Environment: pleasant working environment, modern office space and a friendly team; work in a successful international company
What would be your responsibility and daily activities?
- Assessing positioning and performance of an organization; Addressing segment structure opportunities
- Develop with marketing targeted offering/campaign and right tools
- Strategically focused marketing plans to drive demand in a particular segment
- Develop strong cross-functional connection, align, with commercial and marketing team
- Lead & Supports of new products/enhancements` launches, entry to new segments
- Develop/ enhance Digital Marketing Strategy
- Monitor the competitors` activities within the sub-region
The ideal candidate for this position:
- University Degree in economics, business, marketing or engineering
- Chemical, Oil & Gas B2B marketing experience
- Experience with complex products or solutions
- BI experience
- Languages: Czech/ Slovak and English, Russian (advantageous)
- CRM/ ATS knowledge
- Personal discipline and the ability to manage priorities
- Initiative, assertiveness, creativity, and motivation to solve problems
- Independence and at the same time team spirit, flexibility and responsible approach
- Strong business orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound and strong analytical skills
* We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
**If you are interested, please send your CV in the attachment as a word document.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For similar vacancies visit our career site! www.airproducts.cz/Careers
HR and Talent Team
Informace o pozici
- AIR PRODUCTS spol. s r.o.
- Ústecký kraj
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Marketing, Manufacturing and industry, Marketing analyst, Marketing Manager, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer