Nokian Tyres - manufacturer of premium tires. We are a Finnish company that as the first in the world invented the winter tire in 1934. We are proud of our Scandinavian corporate culture and our goal is to ensure "Peace of mind in all conditions" for drivers. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who have a team spirit and are not afraid to think outside the box.
We are interested in experienced professionals and future talents to help us reach our goal of producing the safest tires in the most efficient way and to ensure a "Beautiful journey" for our customers.
PRICING SPECIALIST IN SCANDINAVIAN COMPANY
We’re looking for an experienced Pricing Specialist to work in our Marketing team.
Your main responsibility is developing accurate pricing processes and pricing policy in the CE region.
In practice it means that you will:
- Coordinate seasonal Pricing Process (summer/winter pricing) in CE region
- Coordinate development of mid-term pricing strategy of the Business Area
- Control of prices and price modifiers in the ERP system
- Track customers pricing terms and conditions and sales/campaign actions plus developing a tracking system
- Follow-up of competitor pricing and sales/campaign actions
- Support other departments (mainly sales, finance and customer service) in price-related questions
To be successful in this position, you need:
Analytical thinking, experience in pricing and project management and knowledge of car and tire business.
Be flexible and able to adapt quickly in a changing, growing environment, proactive and willing to learn.
- Min 3 years of experience in the areas of principal accountabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English skills. Knowledge of another Central European languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems an advantage
- Very good presentation and communication skills and team player
What do we offer for it:
Full time job.
Benefits depend on location.
Place of work: flexible, availability to work from Prague or/and Bavaria
Start preferably as soon as possible
If interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English.
Contact: Věra Ragančíková, HR Department
Informace o pozici
- Nokian Tyres s.r.o.
- V parku 2336/22, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Sales analyst, Marketing analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer