Yachting.com is an online booking platform for Yacht rentals (think Booking.com for Yachts) - known for renting yachts all around the world, organizing captain license courses, and providing many additional services to the yachting community.
Our mission is to bring together Yachting enthusiasts from around the world and provide them with a flawless one-stop-shop experience when planning and booking their dream holiday at sea.
We are a Czech based start-up company, backed by WMC group…but most importantly we are a team of people who share the same drive to achieve a common vision – build the largest yachting community and become the number #1 choice for all yachting and sailing holiday-makers across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a star Sales Consultant to help us champion one of our key target markets – the DACH region.
This role will particularly suit a self-driven sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. German language skills at native/bilingual level are essential and proven track record in travel sales will be a great asset too.
What will you do:
* Effectively build and maintain your client base
* Process customer inquiries (website, Chat, Call Centre, Partners)
* Convert customer inquiries into orders
* Communicate with our business partners – charter companies - sailing and motor yacht operators and owners from around the globe
* Assist customers in selecting the options best suited to their needs and expectation
* Upsell additional services (captain license courses, insurance etc.)
* Leverage the CRM database (Salesforce) to reactivate past customers
* Once the order is completed, you will facilitate a smooth transfer to our Customer Care colleagues
Who are we looking for:
* Experience and proven track record in Sales, preferably within the Travel & Tourism industry
* Native/Bilingual proficiency in German language (combined with fluent English)
* Strong Communication and Sales skills
* Ability to build long-term rapport with customers, clients, and partners
* Self-driven mature professional able to effectively organize their time and workload
* and if you are a yachter, or would like to become one, that will earn you some extra points!
What do we offer:
* Attractive opportunity to become an expert in a high-potential niche market
* Visionary, hands-on CEO who will drive, motivate, and coach you through your first steps with us
* We are growing, fast, and now is the time to join and be a part of the journey
* Enojying all positives of true global startup with backing of strong holding of WMC Group
* Working with great experts from sailing, IT or marketing industry
* Creative environment
* Attractive remuneration package
* Five weeks of holiday per year
* Equipment of your choice (laptop, phone etc.)
* English or Czech language courses
* Multisport Card
* Company café with breakfast bar every day
* Chance to get your own Captain License, Yachting holidays
Informace o pozici
- yachting.com, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: German (Proficient), English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Sales, Account Manager, Regional Business Manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer