Our company AMPACO is part of the international group ACMISGROUP, which, thanks to its many years of experience, guarantees high quality workmanship and security of originals. AMPACO is your partner for all digitization projects. It offers both the sale and rental of scanners and micrographic devices, as well as the processing of your turnkey projects to meet your requirements. Photos, collections, archival materials, books, manuscripts and works of art deserve a long and functional life. Digitization is the ideal way to keep all these documents in the best possible way for future generations. At the same time, they can be published online and / or in the form of digital applications. Our parent company is the international company iGuana, which has been on the market for over 30 years, focusing on document digitization, software, hardware.
Assistant Office Manager in International Company
As an office manager you will be:
· Handle our reception operations (welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, cash box, incoming and outgoing mails etc.).
· Manage our office spaces (communicating with building management and the cleaning company, ordering office supplies and refreshments, office contract records, and so on).
· Help arrange business trips (plane tickets, hotels, visas, etc.).
· Cooperate and help with organization and implementation of company processes- documentation for tenders
· Active knowledge of MS Office
· Cursory approach, pleasant demeanor and communicativeness
· Active knowledge of English and Czech
· Knowledge of basic accounting and Czech labor market laws
· Experience as a receptionist or in administration is an advantage
We are offering:
· Interesting and varied work with a high degree of autonomy
· Work experience in the international team
· Every day using of foreign languages
Information about position
- AMPACO ČR s.r.o.
- K Bílému vrchu 3040/16, Praha – Horní Počernice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Office Manager, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
+420 732 540 262