Bohemia Interactive established in 1999 in Prague is an independent game development studio that focuses on developing original state of the art computer entertainment, including the research of proprietary advanced real-time 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and physical simulation technologies for real-time interactive environments.
Pushing the aspect of simulations and freedom, Bohemia Interactive has built up a diverse portfolio of products, which includes the popular Arma series, as well as DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other kinds of proprietary software.
Marketing Graphic Designer in game studio
Do you love video games?
Ever dreamed of working in the video game industry?
If you're an experienced Graphic Designer who loves creating promotional materials, your dreams could soon become a reality!
As a Graphic Designer, you'd be working in tandem with our Marketing Department, preparing visual assets for online/offline content that promotes our various games.
This job is perfect for anyone who is experienced in design, has a flair for the artistic, and possesses serious organization skills.
- Preparing a wide array of promotional materials and assets
- Designing web pages for our games and projects
- Cooperating with relevant departments on asset production
- Coming up with new ideas to visually communicate marketing messages and campaigns
- Supporting internal/external announcements with fresh and relevant visual content
- Minimum 4 years experience in graphic design
- Proven experience in web design
- An up-to-date portfolio showcasing a variety of your best work (e.g. graphic design, adverts, social media graphics, infographics, web design, etc.)
- Familiarity with industry-standard apps (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve)
- Excellent command of typography
- A solid understanding of branding principles
- The ability to balance creativity with the marketing task at hand
- Can quickly adapt to new techniques and technologies
- Able to communicate in English on a daily basis (written and spoken; min B2)
- A proactive, independent, understanding, and self-motivated personality
Welcomed skills & experience:
- A post-secondary degree in a related field
- Background in marketing or PR
- Experience in the video game industry
- Passion for video games and gaming culture in general
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on how we communicate our games to users
- Skill development and personal growth
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers, extra vacation days, language courses
- All our games for free
Interested in applying for this position?
Please send us your CV, a cover letter, and a portfolio showcasing your very best work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Strakonická 1199/2d, 150 00 Praha 5, Česká republika