NOVATEC GROUP CENTRAL EUROPE s.r.o.
Novatec is a spanish automotive company operating from 2002, with production plants in Valencia (Spain), Alcoy (Spain), Tanger (Morocco) and in León (Mexico) and now in Chomutov (Czech Republic) as well, expert in engineering plastics, injection molding process, with highly dimensional and appearance requirements, as well as innovative techniques, such as two-component injection, co-injection and plastic painting.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND BE PART OF NEW PRODUCTION!
What are going to be your main tasks?
Monitoring and maintenance of project indicators meeting the objectives set..
Enforce the deadlines established for the projects and ensuring that the economic targets of each project are achieved.
Carry out the reception, validation, monitoring and closure of projects, as well as the costs associated with it.
Follow up of customer/supplier timings in each project that may affect the company.
Supervise mold repaires or breakages that cannot be managed internally
Maintain the relationships with clients to monitor projects and audits, collaborating with the quality department.
Knowledge of the procedures, instructions and records to carry out the process.
Monitoring and review of process indicators.
Data analysis and preparation of PDCA´s in case of not meeting the targets
Detection and analysis of existing risks and opportunities in the process
What are we looking for?
Technical school or technical knowledge
Experience in project development or quality in automotive
Knowledge in plastic injection and molds is an advantage
Mandatory advanced English
What do we offer?
Unique possibility to be part of the new production plant in Chomutov – we are going to train you well
25 days of vacation
Informace o pozici
- NOVATEC GROUP CENTRAL EUROPE s.r.o.
- Beethovenova 5547, Chomutov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, 13th monthly salary, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Quality and quality control, Mechanical engineering, Project Manager, Technical director, Quality inspector
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer