Novanta is a leading global supplier of core technology solutions that give medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) a competitive advantage. We combine deep proprietary technology expertise and competencies in photonics, vision and precision motion with a proven ability to solve complex technical challenges.
Our Novanta Brno R&D center is focused on new products development in the area of Operating Room Integration and has End to End design ownership. Our products are complex, certified, and embedded medical devices touching the edges of currently available technologies.
Payroll and Human Resources Administrator
Ths position is a part of a global HR Operations team supporting various countries mainly in Europe. The position reports to HR & Payroll Manager located in Brno, Czech Republic.
International Payroll Administration
- Collects and submits international payroll data - salary changes, bonuses, commissions, etc. via external provider’s systems (this role mainly supports Germany and the UK).
- Checks payroll outputs, looks for errors, ensures quick correction a problem resolution.
- Regular communication with external payroll providers and other external service providers (e.g. pension brokers).
- Keeps evidence of vacation plans and other absence, tracks vacation balance, distributes payslips.
- Providing reports as requested.
Corporate HRIS (Workday) Administration
- Provides HRIS Administration support to the EMEA HR Team (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands).
- Enters personal data into our internal HR system.
- Runs regular audits and validates data in the HR system.
- Resets passwords.
- Initiates internal HR processes in the system (job changes, promotions, terminations, new positions / job requisitions...).
- Tracks and verifies proper authorizations in the HR system, sends reminders or additional information if required.
- Under the direction of the Workday Administrator, prepares simple user guides for employees, answers employees’ questions and provides instructions.
Czech HR Administration Support
- Helps with standard administration and paperwork processing (e.g. preparation of employment contracts, contract addenda, docs for new starters, obtaining signatures, distributing Flexi Passes).
- Maintains files and records of confidential nature, ensures proper document storage (both electronic and paper version).
- Prepares People News
- Administers various HR programs, English classes and other trainings.
- Helps to execute regular HR processes correctly and timely (Performance Evaluation Process, Talent Assessment, Merit Increase Process…).
- Possibility to participate in various HR projects (depending on the level and area of interest).
Required Experience, Education, Skills, and Competencies:
- An organized and detail-oriented person with good problem-solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- English language - fluent.
- German language – at least intermediate level.
- Strong interest in international payroll, HR and related regulations.
- Must handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Basic knowledge of Czech Labor Code and previous experience in (HR) administration is an advantage.
- Previous experience with German / UK payroll processing is a big plus.
- Experience with HRIS Workday preferred, but not required (full training will be provided).
The position is suitable for fresh graduates with at least some experience in administration and a strong interest in HR and payroll. This role offers a big opportunity to learn and grow in the HR area.
Informace o pozici
- Novanta Česká republika s.r.o.
- Londýnské náměstí 886/4, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Human resources, Payroll clerk, HR Specialist, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.