In order to help our team on the client’s site, we are looking for iOS and/or Android Developer.
The company develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, electromobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars.
Besides that, they develop open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering.
Projects are placed worldwide – from Germany to China, teams are multinational.
What is waiting for you
- Develop and deploy mobile applications, running on iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Work closely with users and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Define and implement mobile applications that complement HW products
- Build applications, that interact with in vehicle onboard units via Bluetooth(LE)/Wifi and with cloud
- Maintain state-of-the art development practices
- Integrate third party mobile applications into company´s systems as well as support and enhance implemented mobile applications
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Development of Environment & Technology
- Android, iOS, iPadOS
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy, diverse profiles
- Knowledge of mobile application frameworks, such as Xamarin, React Native, Android Studio, iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerApps for rapid prototyping
- Related programming languages C++, Java, Objective-C, C#
- Google play, Apple app store, Jira, Confluence, gitlab, MS Teams
- Advanced English skills
Informace o pozici
- ADASTRA, s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer