Making games can be a challenge. Are you up for it?
For our IT team we search for an DevOps Engineer, who will help with the systemic development of our fast-growing infrastructure and the implementation of new technologies.
Based in beautiful Prague, Geewa is a Czech game studio that has focused on creating multiplayer mobile and web games since 2004. Join us and work on games for millions of players from all over the world in a friendly & bureaucracy-free company.
What will you do?
- Manage, design and develop our cloud server infrastructure (Azure), and hosting
- Study and implementation of new technologies - IaaS, PaaS, serverless computing
- AdHoc solution of challenges that bring operation of games to hundreds of thousands of players around the world
- Communication with external technology partners
- And also a common agenda associated with the operation of a technology company (tool selection and its integration, developer support, data management, CI/CD pipeline configuration from development to production).
What do we require?
- At least 1 year experience with server infrastructure management
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Preference is given to knowledge of MS technologies, in case of absence, the willingness to learn and work with them is necessary
- Knowledge of modern approaches (serverless computing, containers, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Principles of network securityIt is good to have experience with central monitoring, application audit and logging
- Ability to respond effectively to emergencies
- English is a prerequisite.
What do we offer?
- Working in a small, competent team without unnecessary bureaucracy
- The ability to directly influence company decisions
- A pool table in the middle of the office plus an eating area daily stocked with fruits and vegetables
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
Informace o pozici
- Geewa a.s.
- Boudníkova 2506/1, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW system architect, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer