RB is more than a company. It’s a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place. Drawing on each other’s skills and working together, we help make people feel better. Through research and development, we make better products that empower everyone to take their health into their own hands and homes. Our successful brand portfolio includes Finish, Vanish, Lovela, Woolite, Calgon, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
Brand and Trade Marketing Coordinator
Want to start your career in marketing and make your mark with some of the world’s biggest brands? As our Brand & Trade Marketing Coordinator, you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the leading global consumer products.
With complete involvement from the first day, you’ll be part of a team that bring our leading brands to millions. You’ll take responsibility for marketing projects from the outset. You’ll gain new skills and experience and be fully included as part of our team. This could include new product launches, in-store promotional activities or involvement with the creative approach. The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our marketing team.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re curious by nature. You’ve a passion for marketing with a strong academic background. You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Trade Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483