Looking for a new opportunity? Are you a technology lover? A passionate problem solver?
If so, read on.
We are FERRO Legal - a law firm providing a high standard of legal services to entrepreneurs in the rapidly developing areas of technology, IP/IT and e-commerce. As start-ups grow, they need different types of legal services as well as different protections and safeguards. At FERRO Legal, we aim to understand the businesses of our clients in order to effectively cover their day-to-day legal agendas and to find solutions to the new problems they face. Since the establishment of FERRO Legal in 2014, not only have we facilitated the growth of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Central Europe, provided daily legal services to various game studios, advised a successful fashion e-commerce business, but we have also assisted a private equity fund with its investment activities. While we focus on covering the Czech and Slovak market, the areas of law we specialize in need a global approach and we have built up professional relationships with several European, UK and US law firms enabling us to provide comprehensive services to our clients.
DIGITAL MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
We help engineers, inventors, gaming start-ups, and entrepreneurs to develop, license, sell and maintain ownership of their creations.
We help e-commerce businesses to establish relationships with both customers and partners to create an effective chain, making businesses profitable.
BUSINESS STRATEGY & VENTURES
We are experienced in providing start-ups with professional advice in connection with various forms of venture capital, and other financing.
What we offer:
· Exceptional experience and development of your skills in commercial legal negotiations and IP/IT law
· You will be negotiating the contracts with some of the biggest brands in the region, especially in fashion e-commerce industry
· Extremely close to business approach
· Competitive salary reflecting your motivation and maturity
· Internal technology products which enable much smoother delivery
· Focus on added value
· Tech/SaaS industry expertise
· Long term cooperation
· Energy and team’s focus on value creation and impact.
What we expect of you:
· University Master´s degree of law
· Experience with commercial, IT and IP law
· Min. 1 year working experience as an Associate or internal lawyer
· Ability to prioritize tasks of others based on their urgency and relevance
· Sharing knowledge
· Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak language
· Hard-worker, focused on technology, wants to learn and share, excited to grow with the team
· Assisting in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to SaaS and e-commerce (mostly in English language)
· Providing day-to-day legal support to the commercial teams
· Assisting in structuring of sales models of software products
· Setting up privacy models
We will be selecting from candidates based on CV and cover letter. What follows:
· First Interview via telephone/zoom
· Case study
· Second interview with the Team Leader
· Third interview with the Managing Partner
What you might like about FERRO Legal:
· A great deal of freedom and trust. At FERRO Legal we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
· Learning, personal development and professional growth.
· Communication and soft skills development program provided by our resident coach Ivo Večeřa.
· Home office (also possible in a post - Covid - 19 future)
· Free lunches ( daily up to 250 Kč. via WOLT app.); free beverage, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day.
· Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Informace o pozici
- FERRO Legal, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.
- Panská 854/2, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Plat: 36 000 – 45 000 Kč / měsíc
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Profesní/osobní kouč
- Zařazeno: Právní služby, Advokátní a notářský koncipient, Právník
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Panská 854/2, 1100 0 Praha 1, Česká republika