TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and Accessories. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing, selling and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Order Fulfillment Specialist - Amazon Europe
Based within a Shared Service Center in Prague, the Order Fulfillment department, being the first and qualified back office contact for Customers, makes the Order Fulfillment Specialist accountable for ensuring high level of customer´s satisfaction (with regards to order / delivery management and complaints handling) as well as continuously improving service levels for the company. OF specialist also plays a strong role in providing support to the sales organization. We are seeking for a new colleagues to newly established team focusing on our Amazon customer on European level.
Key areas of responsibility:
ORDER MANAGEMENT and COMPLAINTS HANDLING
- To process sales orders in an accurate & timely manner (Order Book Management: SAP registration; pricing checks, goods allocation; manage back orders with customer / sales team / planning)
- To manage deliveries with 3PLs on highest customer’s satisfaction (inform customers on delivery dates; schedule orders with Warehouse/Carrier to deliver as per Promised delivery date; delivery follow up; issuing accurate & timely shipment/export documentation) meeting the company’s TPW cost targets.
- To process Complaints: registration, coordination: status check, follow up on solution, feedback to Customers
- To process internal orders according to commercial organization´s instruction and requirements (marketing; consumer care; finance)
- Participation on cross-functional projects (long term, short term)
- To support the country sales team in their day to day activities. This may include sales data analysis, pricing review, providing stock availability details, customer/sales office visits, etc.
- To closely keep track of sales plan per guidance from CO, marketing and planning dpt.
COMMUNICATION (External & Internal)
- To provide clear and qualified information, per guidance from Sales department, towards Customers (on availability, lead time, MOQ, EDI, etc.)
- To engage in regular dialogs with Sales force, Credit Controllers, Demand Planners, W&D regarding order & complaint status, documents
- Min. bachelor degree
- Min. 2 years experience in customer relationship and supply chain/ logistic oriented role
- Understanding of logistics, warehouses functioning, supply chain process
- Previous experience with Amazon customer is a big asset
- Fluent in English, other European language as advantage
- Good hands on with MS office tools, especially Excel, SAP experience is advantage
- Analytical, detailed oriented, focused, responsible approach, enjoying to follow processes and guidelines
- Very good communication sklls, capability of understanding customer needs, emotional balance and mature personality
- Positive mental attitude, out of box thinking, common sense
- Team working with responsible and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment where deadlines have to be met
- Ability to recognize and promote automated solutions
- Possibility to become a part of dynamic company with strong brand on the market
- International environment of a middle size European SSC within the team of friendly openminded professionals
- Cooperation with highly interesting process oriented customer on European level
- Challenge to establish processes within new team and display the benefits of it
- Competitive remuneration package plus quarterly bonus
- Wide range of benefits: 26 days of holidays, 4 sick days, meal tickets, transport allowance, discount on company products, contributions to the pension insurance
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with motivation letter in English.
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Administration, Logistician, Back office worker, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.