Shikun & Binui Management is a management company of the international real estate development arm of Shikun & Binui Group operating in Europe.
SB´s core activity is the development of medium to large scale residential projects and office buildings. The company operates in the CEE region mainly in capital cities with sustainable growth potential - Warsaw, Prague, Belgrade, Bucharest & Budapest.
SB operates through local independent branches consisting of highly skilled, experienced professionals along with reputable long-term partners. SB has completed the construction of a few thousands of apartments over the years and is currently developing more than 1,000 apartments in a few projects, as well as a few office projects.
The headquarters are situated in Prague.
Samostatná účetní/Independent Accountant
Shikun & Binui Management s.r.o. is a management company of Shikun & Binui group well known worldwide as development specialist. We are an Israeli company concentrating not only for the development but also on environment, so we belong to one of the so-called green companies. We are building, renting and establishing many project (hospitals, roads, infrastructures, residential and commercial projects, etc.) around the world (Europe, Africa, USA).
We have projects in Czech Republic (Horizon Holdding) either for rental, sale or under construction in different Prague localities. The head office is placed in Prague 6 and this position is required for the management company only.
We are looking for an independent accountant to join our office in Prague, Dejvice. We need somebody to start as soon as possible. The position for indefinite period (starting with one year contract, then prolonged).
- Complete accountancy of headquarter companies, including all taxes, reports, etc.
- Preparation of financial statements, communication with auditors, tax advisors and authorities
- Responsibility for tax duties
- Reporting – cash flow, quarterly IFRS reporting
- Budget preparation
- accounting support to the CFO of the group
- At least 2 years’ experience in Czech accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS standards for reporting
- Good English
- Knowledge of Pohoda software is an advantage
- Advanced excel
- Willingness to learn new things
- Friendly behavior to match our team
- corresponding salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Lunch vouchers
- Possibly Christmas bonuses
- Subsidized Multisport card
- English classes
- Private yoga teacher
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Possibility of trainings and self-development
- Friendly environment
- Teambuilding and other small events to strengthen our team
This is a great opportunity for person who is looking for more than a job.
Informace o pozici
- Shikun & Binui Management s.r.o.
- Evropská 2758/11, Praha – Dejvice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Salary: 45 000 – 55 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.