We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Our latest milestone in the growth of our incredible company, a $65m Series C investment from our new partners at APAX Digital, supported by our existing investors Digital+ Partners. This is a great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Corporate Counsel with German language knowledge
You will be part of the worldwide Legal, Risk & Compliance (LRC) Group. As the third full-time lawyer on the team, you will report to our Associate General Counsel. That said, we don’t like hierarchy for hierarchy’s sake, so you should expect to interact directly with the Chief Legal Officer, other compliance-focused members of the LRC group, and non-LRC Pricefx personnel throughout the world.
Your time will be (at least at first) divided as follows:
- Commercial (60% of your time)
Leading Legal’s day-to-day efforts on all commercial contracting worldwide, including negotiating and closing SaaS agreements, NDAs, strategic partnership agreements, professional service agreements, and supply/procurement agreements.
- Assisting with maintaining Pricefx’s contract templates.
- Creating Pricefx’s contract playbook for use by our Sales team.
- Corporate Governance (20% of your time)
- Assisting with German corporate governance issues and documentation, including stockholder resolutions, board resolutions, board composition, etc.
- Assisting with global corporate governance issues that may arise from time to time.
- Everything Else (20% of your time)
- Assisting with compliance matters, including data privacy and security.
- Contributing to the training and supervision of the Pricefx team concerning important legal + business matters, including commercial contracting and compliance processes.
- Working with outside counsel as necessary.
- Fire drills (they happen).
You will be in charge of…
You will thrive in this role if you are someone who enjoys the day-to-day life of being a lawyer but is a businessperson at heart. You are passionate about laws, rules, logic, and process, and you use that passion to make smart and risk-adjusted business decisions, close deals, and find creative ways for everyone to win. Or to put it another way: If this were a game of Monopoly, you would know both how to play (the rules) and how to win (the strategy).
- You will love this role if the above applies and the following apply to you:
- You understand that results are generally the measuring stick of success.
- You are committed to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You exhibit strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- You are self-motivated, proactive and can meet strict deadlines.
- You have superior communication and presentation skills. You are a direct communicator who prefers concise answers and minimizing the BS.
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can handle multiple projects concurrently.
- You have a sense of humour. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and neither should you.
- You are a builder – you want to have a say in growing Legal into a team that people trust and, dare we dream, enjoy working with.
What should you have to succeed?
- Law degree from a German or Czech university (mandatory)
- US LLM and/or experience with US law (preferred)
- 5+ years of corporate legal experience, including commercial SaaS contracting and experience with German law (mandatory)
- Experience in data privacy and security (GPDR, CCPA, etc.) and global compliance (FCPA / Anti-Bribery, export controls, etc.)(preferred)
- Experience with SaaS companies, venture-backed/high-growth companies, and international companies (preferred)
- Fluent in English and German (mandatory)
- Czech and/or French proficiency (nice to have)
Special skills, expertise, or experience that helps diversify Legal’s toolkit for solving problems
Prague, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- You will be expected to travel up to 10% of the time, including the United States
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná), Němčina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Vlastní organizace náplně práce
- Zařazeno: Právní služby, Právník
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel