PRA Health Sciences are a Clinical Research Organisation committed to developing our people.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Medical Director - Early Development Services
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are PRA a world class CRO with 17,000 employees, operating globally. We are committed to saving lives and constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real, and we see it every single day. We help get life saving drugs to the patients who need them most.
The Early Development Service (EDS) division of PRA provides early-phase clinical research and bio-analytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism we are performing clinical research and bio-analytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental and biological drugs in development today.
We are searching a Medical Director in Early Phase Clinical Research to support our clinical research unit in Prague.
Who are you?
You are an experienced MD with a specialization/board certification - enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic. You work in close collaboration with our Early Phase Unit in the Netherlands and in a truly global environment. We will support you and enable you to maintain your clinical experience, as a practicing Medic.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the medical safety of all the subjects that participate in our studies in the Czech Republic
- Play an important leadership role in assessing whether a compound will be tested in our clinic
- Lead our Research Physicians and Nurses
- Assess safety data during the conduct of the study
- Represent PRA towards customers on medical safety aspects of studies
What do you need to have?
MD degree as a Doctor/Physician
- Additional degree in Internal Medicine, Intensive Care or equivalent (e.g. Hepathology, Nephrology) preferred
- Clinical Pharmacology degree / knowledge preferred
- Recent clinical experience
- License to practise in Czech Republic
- Work office based from the clinical unit in Prague, Czech Republic
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Informace o pozici
- PRA Health Sciences
- Jankovcova 1569/2c, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Medical Advisor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer