NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
SAP SD – Order to Cash – Leader opportunity!
We are seeking SAP OTC/O2C (SD modules) Lead to join big international company in Moravia.
Our client – large international Tier 1 automotive company – is offering this one-of-a-kind opportunity to join their team as SAP OTC Lead. The position is long-term, based either in Moravian-Silesian region or in Poland. Salary-wise starting at 150.000Kc/month. Start date flexible.
Reporting directly to the director for enterprise solutions, you will have the opportunity provide high-level technical support, strategy definition and leadership during projects implementation with respect to process changes in OTC area. Therefore this position is suitable for someone who wants to put their extensive knowledge in OTC area and SAP SD modules to use.
You will become a part of stable and renowned company and will be entrusted with helping this company grow so the position will allow you to actually make a difference!
- Professional knowledge of SAP SD modules
- At least 10 years of experience in OTC (Order to Cash)
- Proven experience in configuration, deployment and management of SAP functions across the areas of sales, EDI integration, pricing, logistic execution, billing and AR
- Team leading experience
- Fluent English and Czech, Polish would be advantage
If you are interested make sure you apply immediately as the client wants to have the candidate selected ASAP!
Not the role for you? Please, feel free to forward the information to colleagues or friends that might be looking for an opportunity. NonStop Consultancy has a referral policy in place!
Informace o pozici
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Moravskoslezský kraj
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 150 000 – 200 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks
- Listed in: Administration, Top management, Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency