We are FERRO Legal - a law firm providing a high standard of legal services to entrepreneurs in the rapidly developing areas of technology, IP/IT and e-commerce. As start-ups grow, they need different types of legal services as well as different protections and safeguards. At FERRO Legal, we aim to understand the businesses of our clients in order to effectively cover their day-to-day legal agendas and to find solutions to the new problems they face. Since the establishment of FERRO Legal in 2014, not only have we facilitated the growth of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Central Europe, provided daily legal services to various game studios, advised a successful fashion e-commerce business, but we have also assisted a private equity fund with its investment activities. While we focus on covering the Czech and Slovak market, the areas of law we specialize in need a global approach and we have built up professional relationships with several European, UK and US law firms enabling us to provide comprehensive services to our clients.
DIGITAL MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
We help engineers, inventors, gaming startups, and entrepreneurs to develop, license, sell and maintain ownership of their creations.
We help e-commerce businesses to establish relationships with both customers and partners to create an effective chain, making businesses profitable.
BUSINESS STRATEGY & VENTURES
We are experienced in providing start-ups with professional advice in connection with various forms of venture capital, and other financing.
We are looking for a new motivated team member with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. As a Managing Associate you will join and lead a highly specialized small team of 3-4 lawyers and provide legal advice on a variety of legal matters, including commercial legal negotiations, Data Privacy, IT/IP law, but also continuous development of skills and knowledge and innovative ways of cooperation and delivering value to technology projects.
What we offer:
· Exceptional experience in commercial legal negotiations, IP/IT protection. You will be negotiating the contracts with some of the biggest brands worldwide, especially in fashion e-commerce industry;
· Extremely close to business approach
· Internal technology products which enable much smoother delivery
· Tech/SaaS industry expertise
· Long term cooperation
· Competitive salary
· Energy and team’s focus on value creation and impact
What we expect of you:
· University Master’s degree of law/bar exams
· 7+ years working experience as an internal lawyer or 3+ years as an Attorney
· In-depth specialization in commercial law, IT/IP law, GDPR
· Previous experience in managing of own projects or team
· Responsibility for own agenda, risk management role
· Advanced communication skills
· Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak language
· Aligned with our values
· Leading & Counselling towards team in dedicated area
· Ensuring effective allocation of tasks within the team
· Managing priorities of the team in order to address most relevant tasks
· Providing in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to SaaS, e-commerce or other tech companies
· Providing day-to-day legal support to the commercial teams of the technology start-ups
· Assisting in structuring of sales models of software products
· Assisting in structuring privacy models
· Commercial risk validation
· Reporting directly to partner
What you might like about FERRO Legal:
· A great deal of freedom and trust. At FERRO we do not have corporate rules or long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
· Learning, personal development and professional growth;
· An easy-to-access downtown office;
· Free lunches (daily budget up to 250 CZK via WOLT app.); fresh fruit and nuts in the office every day;
· Home office is possible (also in a post Covid-19 future);
· Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Informace o pozici
- FERRO Legal, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.
- Panská 854/2, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Legal services, Attorney, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Panská 854/2, 1100 0 Praha 1, Česká republika