Foxconn CZ is an accomplished global leader in full-scale IT solutions and its production activities range from consumer electronics to communication and electronic device components. The Foxconn client portfolio features renowned companies of world - wide significance.
Software Delivery Department is looking for a Software Solution Architect who will be responsible for the overall architecture of systems and solutions.
Would you enjoy being a part of a multi-cultural and multi-national company? We have started the project to move all in-house developed application into Micro services architecture and you and your team will be part of it. If you have at least 7 years of experience on similar position do not hesitate and send your CV to us!
· Focuse on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. Come up with ideas on cost optimization and process efficiency throughout all applications and systems in Foxconn.
· Support of business decision makers providing them analysis, consultancy and technical leadership.
· Analyze and design software solutions according customer requirements and is responsible for technical preparation (e.g. process, documentation…) of all Software Solutions.
· Drive and support innovation on the technical and business level.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience on similar position, or 7 years of experience in Software development, or 10 years of experience in IT.
· Preferrably an experience with microservices architecture.
· An ability to work with senior management.
· An ability to work under pressure and manage clients' expectations effectively.
· Advanced spoken and written English.
· Good negotiation, presentation and excellent communication skills.
· Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
· Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups.
· Stable and strong society, work in a friendly multi-cultural environment.
· Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
· Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work.
· Open communication in a team of experienced colleagues.
· Possibility of working from home.
· Benefits: notebook, mobile phone, discounts on mobile and data services for employees and their families, 25 days of holiday, system of optional benefits so-called Cafeteria, contribution to pension insurance, company fitness, company canteen, ….!!
Informace o pozici
- Foxconn Group
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
733 593 169