Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Power Solutions, has more than 100 years of experience delivering vehicle batteries to meet our customers’ evolving needs. We provide batteries to global automakers and aftermarket distributors and retailers . Our global footprint, manufacturing capabilities, and our value added services ensure we deliver a high quality product to our customers and support their growth, wherever they are located.
The plant in Česká Lípa is one of the largest plants producing starter accumulators in Europe.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company with advanced technology that gives us an advantage over our competitors.
Among our customers and partners are the most important car producers, for which we offer solutions according to their requirements.
The plant in Česká Lípa is looking for suitable candidates for the position:
Show your power and become Senior Specialist IT Application
Are you energized for higher ambitions?
We are Clarios Slovakia and we are looking for a new Senior Specialist IT Applications who will manage the sustainable implementation and maintenance of global IT systems and applications in the area of Sales and Logistics, optimization according to innovation, business requirements and IT strategies.
Someone who will also
- coordinates complex, global and regional IT projects in the respective areas considering global and cross-cultural environment
- Active participation and involvement in global and regional initiatives. Develops innovative ideas and solution proposals to meet complex business process requirements
- Assures and drives quality and continuous improvement of IT-services in EMEA and also on a global scale
- Executes IT projects in an excellent manner (in quality, in time, in budget)
What will you do?
- Business consulting, conception and improvement of business processes and their implementation based on IT applications for Sales and Logistics including B2Bi integration support, together with the corresponding (global and regional) business partners and in collaboration with a global center of excellences.
- Managing the implementation and standardization of business processes in EMEA under consideration of a global potential of these business processes: Business Process Analysis, Conception, Regional rollout, Documentation and User Training
- Continuously improve the relationship to management and users in the respective area being their trusted business partner, IT solution and service provider
- Supports in selection of the strategically and long term best fitting applications and solutions
- Communication in global, cross-cultural and virtual teams in respective languages
- Implementation of project portfolios based on business priorities and application strategies
- Responsible for project management in the respective areas (in quality, in time, in budget) following given project management policies
- Responsible for the setup of relevant functional support
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science, Logistics or a related field
- Experience of 4+ years in the area of SAP R/3 and SAP ECC
- Advanced knowledge of OTC with focus on SD-EDI
- Experience in business process management is beneficial
- Strong ability to explain IT concepts to business partners
- Experience of 2+ years in project management methods
- Good communication skills are required
- Acting and behaving open minded and showing strong social skills
- Sensitivity for social and multicultural requirements that come along with a globalizing business
- Ability to convince the business partners to follow best practices procedures and solutions
- Profound knowledge of the respective area regarding systems and processes
- Two European languages on business level: English and German
How we can help you to recharge and take care of your batteries?
We are offering:
- Performance bonus - 1 600 CZK/month (in case employee doesn’t have annual bonus 10 % from annual salary) - after the probation period 13th & 14th salary bonus (decisive periods: June-November and December-May) – 15 000 CZK for period – reduced proportionally in case of unexcused absence, illness, doctor’s appointment
- Personal account – SODEXO vouchers for free time activities/health - up to 8 500 CZK (after 1 calendar year in the company, i.e. from 01/01 to 12/31)
- Mobile services benefit from T-Mobile (after 1 year in the company + permanent contract)
- Home office option - once per week (limited for plant job positions - based on the type of work)
- Contribution to children's recreation (1 500 CZK/ per year)
- Language courses and further education support as required by the job position
- Catering allowance in the canteen (employee pays 37 CZK per meal)
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance (after 1 year in the company, i.e. 12 months) – 2,500 CZK/month, since 2020 increased to 4,000 CZK
- Life insurance from MetLife paid by employer
- Annual salary increase based on successful completion of annual objectives – Merit increase
- Off-cycle increase – proficiency, step progression
- Reward for years of service (5 years – 5,000 CZK, 10 years – 10,000 CZK etc.)
- Attendance system - flexible work schedule (start between 7-9 a.m.)
- On-site parking - guarded by CCTV, regular security service checks
We will start with interviews within a month.
Informace o pozici
- Dubická 958/66, Česká Lípa
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Technology and development, CAD / CAM specialist, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer