Using renewable resources we approach our future ecologically and responsibly. This is why we build and operate solar power plants.
Our power plants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania and Chile.
We are based in Prague and Santiago. Recently we established companies in Cyprus, Colombia and Peru’. We are on the way to pick up the opportunities in other interesting places that fit to the solar energy business. Other countries have been analyzed.
We consider Hungary, South of Europe (Greece, Portugal) and Vientam as additional stars in the photovoltaic energy world. Therefore, we would like to evaluate their potentials in detail and to start our developments there.
Our ambition is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 1 GWp.
New colleagues willing to join us on the way to materialize our vision are welcome. Join the challenge to develop utility scale projects in a rapidly growing company!
COMPLIANCE & PROCESSES ASSISTANT
You shall be:
- assisting the manager with the administration of the documentation system & its optimization, the agenda of mapping and improvements of control processes & workflows, the implementation and administration of a compliance system, the insurance issuers, signatures of company documents, GDPR procedures
You shall be expected to assume responsibilities for:
- Documentation system administration
- Risk management system administration & compliance checking
- Organization & processing map administration (incl. signature rules / approval process)
- Compliance agenda administration (incl. documentation, regulation updates, compliance calendar, training manager, audit processing)
- Documentation flow procedure monitoring (incl. adjustments and processing in line with the instructions)
- Data collection & basic analysis
- Archiving (incl. training of the colleagues eligible to work with the Archive)
- Office management support where needed (e.g. meeting organizations, office management cross back-up with the colleagues in the team)
You shall benefit from your strengths:
- High school (business administration) / master’s degree (business, finance, information systems)
- Analytical skills to properly collect the relevant data
- Structuring skills to properly sort / archive / review documents and data
- Assertiveness – while supporting your colleagues you are strong enough to push issues that you are responsible to deliver to achieve the goal
- Time management – ability to assess work priorities to successfully complete the tasks (projects)
- Agility (approach flexibility) – to be prepared for every-day changes
- High ethics standard
- Confidentiality – all the information remains in the company
- IT professional user (MS Outlook: Word, Excel, PowerPoint): you shall draft the documents, develop information review in Excel etc.
- Written and spoken Czech and English
Informace o pozici
- SOLEK Czech Services s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2449/5, Praha – Libeň
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 35 000 – 45 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Administrativní pracovník, Asistentka, Office Manager, Pracovník back office
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel