CPL Jobs in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Accountant with EN+DE - also for GRADUATES
Are you interested in finances and want to develop your career at the international company? Are you fluent in English and German? Would you like to be a part of a great and friendly team? If your answer is "YES", than we are looking for you! :)
For our client, international energetic company based in Prague, we are looking for a motivated colleague for the role
You will be responsible for AP, AR and Intercompany activities.
What will be your main tasks?
- You will be processing accounting documentation in SAP.
- Invoicing - manage and post invoices with PO, dealing with all exceptions and discrepancies, intercompany invoice reconciliations and intercompany accruals.
- EDI document handling.
- Answer to account statement requests, handle queries and maintain master data
- Travel expenses - process expenses, manage and post expenses reports, load relevant data to SAP and communicate to the employees regarding their questions on that agenda.
- You will also process payments, bank statements and manage daily bank reconciliations.
What we expect from you?
- At least 1 year experience from similar role will be a plus, but we are also open to the fresh graduates of Economics/Finances :)
- Fluent English + at least B1/B2 level of German.
- Motivation to grow and attention to details.
- Open minded approach and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Why to take your next career step with our client? :)
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your career in Finances at the international and friendly environment.
- Motivating salary and benefits package.
- 5 weeks vacation + 3 sick days.
- Cafeteria system and Multisport card.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to contact me! I will be looking forward to your replies!
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Cost accountant, Invoice clerk, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 797 972 484