ICBC is the largest bank in China, and the largest bank in the world by total assets, deposits, loans, number of customers and number of employees.
For the seventh consecutive year in 2019, ICBC ranked 1st place in the three authoritative lists of The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune Global 500 Sub-list of Commercial Banks.
Market and Liquidity Risk Specialist
- Manage market risk and liquidity risk, include Identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and reporting market risk and liquidity risk, communicate with relevant departments of the Branch, and reporting to the head of RMD.
- Calculate and monitor the regulatory indicators and internal indicators.
- Ensure the risk management in compliance with local regulatory requirement, prepare the regulatory report and internal report, and submit after approval.
- Use internal IT systems for risk management.
What knowledge and skills should you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years market and liquidity risk management working experience (bank industry)
- Familiar with the laws and rules of EU and Czech regulation about market risk, and liquidity risk management
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal) in Czech and English
- Skilled in using computer and office software ( word, excel ..)
- Having strong learning and adaptive ability
What we can offer you:
- Stimulating multinational environment in Prague
- Market leading trainings, on-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and social benefit package
- Meal vouchers, sport benefit, team activities, language training...
Informace o pozici
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Prague Branch
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Financial analyst, Risk Manager, Banking specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer