Why Expedia Group?
We are eager and energetic. We love the journey as much as the destination, being part of the team but staying true to ourselves. Life at Expedia Group is an endless adventure, full of opportunity, new experiences, meaningful bonds, and rewarding relationships.
Get to know our Amazing Brands
Our purpose is to bring the world within reach. We are among the largest technology companies in the world, and our work is solely dedicated to one of the most socially and economically important activities on the planet – travel. Our travel brands represent the world's most comprehensive selection of travel offerings. From personal to business, last minute to expenses, we’ve got it. These options are backed by industry leading technology and a worldwide team of passionate employees whose focus is creating the best travel experience.
We're a team of talented and diverse people from all over the world. We love solving problems and creating ideas — we learn, grow and succeed this way.
Do you want to come on an adventure? Careers at the heart of Expedia Group
At Expedia Group, we never stand still. With famous brands from trivago to Hotels.com, and 20,000 smart, talented people, we're already known all over the world for revolutionizing travel through the power of technology
Expedia Offices Prague:
• 750+ employees
• 27+ business languages
• 45+ nationalities
• Careers at Lodging (Hotel) Partner Services, Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Creative / Content, Administration, Account Management and Others
• Location: Corso Court, Křižíkova 682/34a, CZ-186 00 Prague 8
Expedia Group and all its brands are proudly equal opportunity employers. All are welcome.
For more details: check lifeatexpedia.com and expedialpscareers.com
Partner Success Associate CHAMP FRANCE
The Partner Success Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s hotel and property product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
In doing so, Partner Success Associate will also continuously work with Expedia Group’s hotel and property partners to help them improve the marketing and distribution potential from their participation in the Expedia marketplace.
This role is the foundation on which the Market Management team is based. The team ensure that the Expedia Group brands’ global customers always find the most suitable property for their dream trip wherever they want to go, and that our hotel partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach Expedia Group’s full breadth of global traveler demand.
What you'll do
- By providing and analysing data specific to their market, Market Associates will work closely with hotel partners to:
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the Expedia sites to increase customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on Expedia Partner Central
- Support Expedia’s business development efforts through smooth onboarding of new hotel partners
- Re-establish relationships with dormant hotel partners
- Support demand generation
- Support research to identify properties not currently listed on the Expedia marketplace
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience
- Drive for results
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety targets, goals and/or strategic objectives set by LPS leadership team
Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data driven decision making
Written & Spoken Communication, Listening and Influencing skills
Proficiency in English and French Language
Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
Build & Maintain Teams
Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
Informace o pozici
- Expedia Services CZ, s.r.o.
- Křižíkova 682/34a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Krizikova 34a, 186 00 Praha 8 – Karlín, Česká republika