Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior QA Engineer
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the microfinance sector in the European market. They are a relatively young yet and very profitable - experiencing business growth across more than 10 countries in which they currently operate.
Their solutions rely heavily on the automation of loan applications and processing without human interaction. The main challenge is to ensure the web interface, back-office, as well as both desktop and mobile applications, are integrated seamlessly. Currently, they employ approx 100 developers in Prague (their biggest development centre) plus have the next 6 development teams in different countries.
Prague development centre is still growing and it's prime time to join the company and try this challenging and rewarding opportunity within the environment of successful, motivated professionals.
What is this position about?
QA engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout the development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization. QA Engineers greatly influence the quality level of our products and have a key role within the operation.
- Solid QA experience
- Experience with RESTful API test automation using Java or equal experience
- Experience of web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy or equal
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework is welcome
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment is an advantage
We can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 25 days of holidays
- Flexible Working Hours / Salary
- Health Insurance
- Multisport discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Modern Office with parking
- Fruits in the office
- Events/Team Buildings
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency