RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
We’re 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find ways for people to look after themselves, their families and homes.
eCommerce Media Specialist (Digital Campaign Specialist)
Want to disrupt the status quo? As eCommerce Media Specialist at RB, you’ll have the freedom to change the way we engage online with our customers.
Prague, Czech Republic
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Taking an innovative role in a nimble team, you’ll help us define the traffic acquisition strategy driving sales in our e-tailers. You’ll maximize our revenue through digital product optimization, advertising campaigns, search engine ads, emails, social media, SEO, and other digital media channels. You’ll select and work with the best technology and media partners. Benefiting from much-loved consumer brands, we’re investing heavily in eCommerce and you’ll help take us to the next level.
You will be:
- Coordinating media campaigns for eCommerce & Marketing Department
- Creating market researches and analysis for eCommerce in terms of media opportunities and new solutions
- Creating competitors’ campaigns analysis
- Creating media recommendations for all eCommerce channels: Pure Players, ePharmacies, Bricks&Clicks
- Closely cooperating with Sales (driving online sales with high ROAS) & Marketing (finding synergies) Teams
- Supporting KAMs with media recommendations that will help them achieve their sales target for particular client/online platform
- Sharing with key stakeholders essential knowledge of all the platforms media characteristics, tools and possibilities
- Setting performance KPI for each media channel
- Tracking media performance and creating reports
- Optimizing media campaigns, recommending relevant optimizations to agencies or other team members
- Coordinating work of content specialist, graphic designer, search specialist or agencies to be in line with media goals
- Creating media workshops for local teams
- Coordinating basic content & graphic project, creating basic SEO recommendations
- Managing contacts and negotiations with media suppliers and vendors
- Responsible for monthly digital consumer behavior report, compiling all available data into actionable next steps.
You will succeed because you have…
- At least 2 years of experience of work in digital agency or media house in the field of: digital marketing or performance marketing for eCommerce (experience in campaigns for FMCG, Food, Cosmetics or ePharma will be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of performance marketing tools, KPI and optimization for those types of campaigns
- At least basic knowledge of SEM & SEO and basic knowledge of Content Marketing
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, PowerBI or similar tools
- Good knowledge of local eCommerce market (eShops, Bricks&Cliks, etc.)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of biggest CZSK retailers, like Alza, Mall will be an advantage
- speak fluently in English & Czech/Slovak
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Sales, Media, advertising, and public relations consultant, Marketing analyst, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483