RB (Hygiene Home) is the world's leading consumer company with household products, with sales in nearly 180 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
Trade Marketing Manager
Want to power forward a powerbrand? As an Trade Marketing Manager at RB, you’ll have the freedom to make a big name even bigger.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Develop customer 4P strategy and action plans in line with respective brand marketing and sales counterparts.
- Develop and actively use Sales reporting and monitoring systems for dedicated brands (4P, share, customer financials, competition)
- Key interface between Brand Marketing for CZSK Business, specifically for Sales Team with regards compelling customer plans to drive RB brands
- Take active part in 4P LSM reviews and develop, implement and follow up on agreed action plans
- Monitor and benchmark customer performance against 4P targets
- Prepare 4Ps Customer Plans (both Action Plans and Follow Up Plans) and competition overview for key forums and give regular update on the brands performance/4Ps, Dunnhumby insights and Action Plans
- Lead development and implementation of POS materials based on approved key visuals.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You:
- Have a solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
- Have a keen commercial and financial mind
- Are creative and resilient problem-solver
- Are a natural team player
- Are comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches
- Are Czech/Slovak Native and English Advanced Speaker.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing policy, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Trade Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 584 483