Founded in 1921, OLDENDORFF CARRIERS combines its history as a German shipowner with the network of one of the world’s leading drybulk operators. We currently control some 700 chartered and owned vessels of 40 mio tdw, and we carry around 320 mio tons of raw materials and semi-finished products across the seven seas each year. Our customers can expect 100% performance. All the way.
What we are looking for:
Our IT department is currently going on a journey and is realigning itself. We want to significantly modernize our system landscape in the next few years and are therefore looking for you as:
- Self-sufficiently working IT System Administrator to maintain our worldwide IT infrastructure
- Proactive colleague who finds the right balance between implementation, maintenance, optimization, and documentation of our virtual server systems
- Dedicated IT Analyst who reviews and documents IT processes and Use cases
- Communicative moderator between external consultants and our international team in the implementation of IT projects
- Innovative contributor for the further development of our future IT landscape
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or studies in the field of IT
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft environment (server, client and O365) as well as server systems such as AD, GPO and MS SQL
- Some experiences with Microsoft Hyper-V incl. clustering and Citrix XenApp
- Ideally first experiences with Cloud Computing such as Azure or AWS
- You enjoy communicating with your colleagues in English, because our team is indeed very international, German is a nice-to-have
- The willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- A familiar and open company culture that reflects our
- international working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- A bright and modern office located in the city center of Lübeck
- A working environment that relies on teamwork andshort decision-making channels and leaves room forthe realization of own ideas and initiatives
- A permanent employment, holiday pay, free lunch,gym or sports-club allowance, childcare benefit,various company discounts, etc.
Interested? Please share your salary expectation & earliest entry date with us and
submit your application using our online-form below.
Informace o pozici
- OLDENDORFF CARRIERS GmbH & Co. KG.
- Lübeck, Germany
- Required education: University
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer