Dare to be different!
Join our team and jump headlong into the fast-paced world of affiliate marketing. We are looking for people who want to make a real impact and aren’t afraid to take chances.
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic.
You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
Lead Generation Manager
We are looking for a Lead Generation Manager with experience in sales, digital marketing or lead generation strategy development. Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsibility for LeadGen verticals based on cooperation with Advertisers and Publishers
- Track and analyse leads to determine the best strategies for targeting
- Use behavioural and contextual ads to promote leadgen campaigns
- Define, implement and execute outbound marketing plan
- Prepare, control and manage the budget allocated to capture leads online in resources and time
- Manage and coordinate third party lead generation vendors
- Define, implement, and monitor digital and media advertising plans
- Plan and coordinate content creation for Website and Social Media together with third party agencies
- Define, plan, and execute direct communication campaigns for channel partners and end-users
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how to generate new leads
- Attend all company events to represent Converting Team at conferences
- Work closely with the company managers and report directly to the CEO.
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales / online marketing
- High level of English
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail and results oriented
- Great at multitasking
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good at analyzing data and providing feedback based on results
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience in digital marketing or development of lead generation strategies is a big plus.
What we offer:
- 25 days of vacation per year
- 3 sick days per year
- Uncapped monthly bonuses
- Home office
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing company
- All necessary training provided
- Company SIM card
- Food and sport contribution
- Free refreshment in the office
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers.
12.00 - 20.00 - 3x per week
14.00 - 22.00 - 2x per week (possibility to work from home these days)
Informace o pozici
- Converting Ads s.r.o.
- Donská 1554/12, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Sales, Account Manager, Marketing policy, Media Planner, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer