World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in over 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. More than 90% of our sales are done internationally. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 12,000 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
The Sales Representative for all product and solutions (immunoassay, molecular biology and microbiology) who will be the main contact for customers developing current business and acquiring new one. The position require 80 % of working time to be spend on the field visiting customers. Sales territory is east part of Czech Republic.
- Act as a key contact for product and solutions, following up qualified leads and converting these into buying customers
- Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget
- Promptly deal with customer enquiries, requests and complaints. Regularly visit customer accounts in accordance with the promotional program, meeting all activity requirements on the Buying and Working Platform, to engender a good selling environment and to maintain excellent customer relations
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders, negotiate prices within limits of authority
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve targets and budgets ; liaise with Corporate Account Manager(s), Business Development Manager(s), Application Specialist(s) and Product Manager(s)
- Regular visits with the clients, especially targeted to the Procurement hospital managers and lab owners, Clinicians, Laboratory Manager, Microbiologist / Virologist, Infection Control Director & Team,
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to regional congresses
- Build relationship and networking with Key Opinion Leaders and VIPs to get their support for our medical value
- Independent leadership of own territory, visits planning and targeting according priorities and potentials being aligned with sales budget objectives and focus
- Monitoring of competitors activities, analyzing risks and opportunities for our business
- Accurate reporting of field activities and opportunities (CRM software)
- University degree from the area of medicine, biology, microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology
- Good knowledge and understanding of laboratory techniques and laboratory enviroment
- Scientific and Sales background
- At least 2 years sales experience from the similar position
- Excellent selling skills, strong motivation for success, dynamic drive in business opportunities management, the ability to gain new clients
- Experience from IVD lab or from clinic is an advantage
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office, CRM)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting technical information to audience with various levels of medical and scientific experience
- Independent and fully autonomous personality, strong team player
- Driving license group B
- Fluent English language knowledge
- A unique opportunity to become a part of the world-wide leader in IVD
- Training program for continual development
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- Progressive system for sales incentives
- Interesting employee benefits
Information about position
- bioMérieux CZ s.r.o.
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Listed in: Sales, Health and social care, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Hvězdova 1716/2b, 140 78 Praha 4, Czech Republic