MUCOS Pharma CZ, s.r.o. působí na trhu více než 20 let. Je členem skupiny MUCOS Pharma, vedoucího světového producenta kombinovaných enzymových preparátů pro systémovou enzymoterapii Wobenzym®, Phlogenzym® a Wobe-Mugos® a vitaminových preparátů. Lék Wobenzym získal prestižní ocenění Superbrands.
Medical Advisor - (Mucos / Nestlé Health Science)
The purpose of the role:
Field based execution of the global and local medical strategy to meet business objectives in the Medical Nutrition and Consumer Care division (main product Wobenzym).
Develop and reinforce Nestle's credibility as science leaders to win the trust of our stakeholders through the initiation and execution of scientific activities, gathering insights to inform the business and providing scientific expertise to the field force.
External Stakeholder Collaboration
- Identify, engage and manage field-based relationships with medical and scientific stakeholders including key HCPs, Academic institutions, medical decision makers, patient advocacy associations for market specific objectives.
- Identify and engage appropriate stakeholders to participate in company sponsored programs and activities.
- Collect and communicate insights from the field to inform business activities
- Participate with field sales team in clinical focused selling opportunities to help advance the sale
Medical Information and Communication
Ÿ- Respond to medical and scientific enquiries from external customers, HCPs and internal stakeholders
- Develop scientific education and training in collaboration with Medical Affairs, and deliver to field force and internal business.
- Develop and implement regional/field based and/or sales initiated external medical education programs/scientific events for healthcare professionals to advance/deliver business strategies.
-Gathers insight from external stakeholders to identify gaps in evidence.
-Shares gaps in evidence with Medical Affairs to be incorporated into business strategy.
- Field monitoring of evidence generation programs and liaise when necessary with Medical Affairs
You are perfect fit if you are:
-Registered Dietitian at masters level, or Medical Degree, or PhD in nutritional sciences
-Minimum 3 years clinical patient-care experience is preferable
-Advanced practical nutritional skills and knowledge
-Involvement in academic / research is preferable
-Worked in a matrix environment
-Sales experience an asset
-MSL experience is an asset
-Relationship with medical and scientific circles and be recognized as having credible experience in nutrition
-Interested in the pharmaceutical area enzymotherapie and medical nutrition.
-Working place: office Nestle in Modřany and office Mucos in Průhonice
Why to join us:
- You will have the opportunity to support two very successful companies and their products - Nestlé and Mucos with its main product Wobenzym
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- Friendly proffesional team which will support you
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexible working hours, company car also for private use, Sodexo Flexi passes etc.
If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Informace o pozici
- MUCOS Pharma CZ, s.r.o.
- Uhříněveská 448, Průhonice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical laboratory technician, Clinical studies assistant, Clinical Studies Manager, Clinical Studies Monitor, Medical Advisor, Regulatory Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer