We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Our latest milestone in the growth of our incredible company, a $65m Series C investment from our new partners at APAX Digital, supported by our existing investors Digital+ Partners. This is a great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Business Development Representative with German language
This new role will be a critical part of the demand generation team acting as the first personal interaction prospective customers may have with Pricefx. Your success in this role will have a visible and meaningful impact on the growth and revenue goals of this rapidly growing team.
You will be in charge of…
- Qualifying buyers and guiding their journey from visitors to prospect to MQL, and ultimately SAL
- Understanding the challenges prospective customers are facing and how the solutions Pricefx provides can help them achieve growth and efficiency
- Finding unique ways to identify and connect to prospective customers through multiple channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Introducing prospective clients to the Pricefx brand
- Being a subject matter expert, leveraging a growing content library, to nurture these relationships and demonstrate the value
- Transitioning those relationships to outside sales
- Developing g tactical plans to address market opportunities, vertical market segments and ideal buyer segmentations.
- Develop strategies for low-funnel and ABM precision marketing to maximize engagement and accelerate conversion and deal close timelines
- Working closely with the sales team to understand customer needs, challenges, and successes
- Partnering with Event Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Content Marketing specialists across Pricefx to incorporate and leverage those practice areas into Demand Generation strategy and execution
- Partner with industry vertical SME’s internally to refine positioning and outreach for best impact
- Sharing learning and successful growth strategies with colleagues across the Demand Generation team
- Achieving growth targets for the pipeline of contacts, MQLs, and SAL meetings for Account Executives
What should you have to succeed?
- A passion for connecting people and solving problems
- “Sales-minded” approach to new business relationship development
- Be highly resourceful, persistent, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in communications marketing, inside sales, account management, or email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Significant experience using LinkedIn
- Experience with Pardot, Apollo, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, and Drift strongly preferred
- Language skills - Fluent in English and German
This Would Make It Easier:
- A successful track record of using prospecting platforms to identify and engage prospective customers
- Understanding of customer journey, personas, and brand voice
- Experience developing and implementing segmentation strategy
- Exposure to and understanding of CPC and paid digital media campaign strategies
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment
- A background in price management and optimization
- Experience with MS Teams
- Comfort with outbound calling
- As Pricefx grows as a company – so will your role. There are direct advancement opportunities into many roles after a successful performance as a Business Development Representative
- Prague, Czech Republic
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Marketing communication, Direct Marketing, Telesales, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.