About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Interior Architect @Cushman &Wakefield
For our Design & Build division in Prague Office we are looking for Interior Architect!
Key Abilities/ Requirements:
- The Ability to design large&medium size Fit out projects (cca 10K m2) independently
- The advanced Ability to work with ArchiCad, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- min 3 years of experinece in the field of architecture (commercial interiors is an advantage)
- Education in the field of architecture (FA VUT, FA CVUT...)
- General involvement in the initial pitch delivery
- Leading the project independently from initial sketches till the supervision on the construction
- Close cooperation with project managers to deliver the project in time
Qualities and Personal attributes:
- The successful candidate needs to be proactive, self motivated and a ‘self starter’, who will form an integral part of the Design & Build Consultancy team in Cushman& Wakefield in Czech Republic
- The ability to speak & write fluently in English & Czech/ Slovak language
- The Ability to negotiate with suppliers on behalf of the investor
- Career opportunities in heavily growing segment in a global company
- Competitive rewarding & benefits package
- International team (we have 15 nationalities in our Prague office)
If you are interested in startinng your career with us, feel free to respond to our advertisement. Good luck!
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Services, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Customer service, Architect
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika