We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Customer Service Specialist at Signify is dynamic. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Specialist who’ll be responsible for order and complaint handling, communication with customers and several departments included sales, finance, transport, warehouse across countries.
You’ll be part of the Signify Order Management Team - and its responsibilities are connected with providing top-notch support to external and internal customers , so strong customer orientation, patience and feeling comfortable with changes and challenges must be in your DNA.
What you’ll do
- You’ll deliver superior service to various Customers from different market ends (Consumer, Trade and Professional/ Segment Projects) via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
- You’ll handle order quality via SAP based applications
- You’ll ensure smooth realization and completeness of standard/ project orders delivery; that customers are able to place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces
- You’ll monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues
- You’ll initiate commercial invoicing confirming accuracy of the information on invoices in order to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts)
- You’ll handle complaints (logistics/administrative)
What you’ll need
- Graduated from secondary school (minimum)
- Preferably ca. 1-2+ years of professional experience gained in international organization in the area of Customer Service / Order management
- Fluent level of Hungarian (as a must!), at least advanced level of Czech/ Slovak and English
- Knowledge of SAP (ERP module) highly preferred
- Strong customer-orientation, positive mindset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible team player and self-motivated; excellent communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office advanced.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Interested in this position?
We are happy to get in touch with you! You can send your application by using the "Apply" button and finish application on our website
Informace o pozici
- Signify Czech Republic
- Rohanské nábřeží 678/23, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced) or Hungarian (Proficient)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Customer service, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer