As an independent, trusted partner for biometric identity management technology, we thrive on the new and unexpected.
At the core of our industry-leading fingerprint and facial biometrics solutions are the award-winning Innovatrics algorithms. These top-ranked technologies, combined with our innovative approach and proactive customer care, empower organizations around the world to integrate or build powerful and flexible biometric identification solutions, quickly and easily.
Image Datasets Processing Owner/Developer
Would you like to become an important part of the team directly responsible for one of the best biometric solutions in the world? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic engineer focused on DBs and large data / image processing to join our R&D team focused on Machine Learning in Brno.
- Overall ownership of the image dataset database
- Development and implementation of large image datasets storage, versioning, cleaning and parallel processing workflows.
- Maintenance, curating and optimization of existing datasets dedicated for machine learning.
- Dataset gathering / creation coordination.
- Automation of image dataset processing workflows.
- Using modern data processing libraries / tools such as Numpy, Pandas, DVC, HDF5.
- Close cooperation work with an experienced team of experts.
- University degree in computer science.
- Advanced experience with programming in Python.
- Experience in large database / image data processing / machine learning is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pandas / DVC / Pytables is advantage.
- Team player with the ability to share (and also absorb) knowledge and cooperate with colleagues.
- Drive, open-minded approach and enthusiasm are necessary.
- Responsible, independent and a proactive approach to work.
- Active knowledge of English language
Informace o pozici
- Innovatrics, s.r.o.
- Sochorova 3232/34, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Python developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer