NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Senior Developer in Test
Are you open to a new job opportunity as a Senior QA Automation Engineer? Great, we need you!
Be part of a great team with supportive management in the department with the lowest attrition rate in the company.
You will be testing software of one American job portal that cooperates with the US Government. You will communicate with American colleagues.
This project offers you a very nice team with friendly colleagues with the possibility to work from home a few times per week. You will get in touch with a range of modern technologies (Cloud technologies, Microservices, Java 11, etc.).
What you will do?
- Improve and create test automation
- Create and execute automation and manual tests and report defects to the development team
- Identify and assess the criticality of bugs and recommend actions
- Identify and communicate blind spots of tests
What experience you should have?
- 3+ years with QA Automation
- Java + Selenium knowledge
- Experience with automated testing tools
What we can offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Flexibility for us is not just a phrase
- Sick days
- A friendly and supportive environment
- HPP or IČO contract
- Technical and language courses
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Meal tickets
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- Team building activities
- and many others
Do you want to learn more? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Informace o pozici
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 774 406 573