Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radio-pharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Office 365 Expert - Modern Workplace Analyst
Office 365 Expert / Modern Workplace Analyst is responsible to maintain, develop and propagate end user systems within our company as defined below. End user systems are mainly based on Microsoft products, but not limited to, where Microsoft 365 play a big role.
Principal Responsibilities of the role
- Maintaining the Microsoft 365 environment, but not limited to.
- Provide troubleshooting and perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions and to prevent re-occurrence.
- Fulfil License request according the approval process.
- Perform system health monitoring and maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Operate teleconference systems, device management, mail systems, shared directories in the cloud
- Participate to the validation of on-premise product deployment as well as cloud products
- Active member of the O365 tenant administration
- Participate in project for new end user product roll out.
- Coordinate upgrades and patching within where applicable.
- Propose improvements to the end user systems
Requirements / Expectations
- Experience administering O365 and Active Directory
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field and at least 3 years of related IT experience
- Experienced in opening cases with Microsoft
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of within an organization
- Ability to travel
- Be a self-motivated professional able to multitask with good teamwork and communication skills and be available on occasion for off hours emergency support for critical applications
- Experience with SCCM/Intune is a benefit
Benefits That We Offer
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, team-building)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer