At our new Global Delivery Centre (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of clients. These clients are all leaders in their industries, and that’s why the people we employ will be instrumental in getting the job done. We want bold, different, and exceptional talents who will work together as a global team of highly skilled experts to deliver an outstanding service across countries and clients. You will work with brilliant minds, get the chance to upskill through extensive training and learning programmes, all while working in one of Europe’s fastest growing cities. We are transforming support services to be more agile and more effective globally. Our focus in on activation, omni-channel, automation, knowledge management, analytics, and self-service. With three decades of transforming our clients’ businesses behind us, we’re looking to the future. It’s innovative, it’s agile, it’s client centric.
- Provide remote technical support to clients.
- Identify root cause of incidents.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
- CCNA Collaboration, or at least 2+ years of hands-on experience with supporting Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Experience with CUAC, UCCX, UCCE and UCS-B/UCS-C is desirable
- Experience and/or certifications with one or more of the following vendors and technologies is particularly advantageous: Polycom, Peterconnects (JDM Software), Andtek, Voxtron, ARC Attendant, Aurenz, NICE, MIND, Creston, Calabrio, Fenestrae, IPTrade, ACME Packet/Oracle SBC, Audiocodes, NewVoice, Sonus/Ribbon SBC
- 2+ years of experience in communicating with customer to resolve complex and critical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Possibility to work fully remotely from CZ
- Compensation of salary for temporary incapacity to work beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
Information about position
- NTT Europe GDC s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer