Slotegrator aggregates software, business solutions, and licensing services for online casinos and sportsbooks operators. Slotegrator's main trade is casino platform development and includes turnkey, white-label solutions, integration of game content and payment methods. The company works with licensed game developers and offers a vast portfolio of casino content: slots, live dealers, poker, virtual sports, table games, lotteries, casual games, and data feeds for betting.
Slotegrator also provides legal consultancy and administrative assistance for gambling license acquisition and regulatory compliance for gambling operators.
The company's mission is to facilitate the growth of the iGaming industry ecosystem by being a bridge that brings together various pillars of the industry.
We are seeking for a candidate, who would hold the role of a UX/UI Designer to join our team based in Prague.
• Create, improve and enhance current and future backend design and improve user-friendliness
• Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, understand and find
• Deliver quick iterations of wireframes, mocks, UI/UX architecture, task flows, visual and interaction designs
• Design and specify user interfaces using iterative design techniques, usability testing, etc.
• Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
• Work closely with developers to ensure that design specifications are implemented
• Validate and substantiate your work and be an advocate for user-centered design
• Fluent Russian and English at communication level
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
• Background and strong experience in product design (UX/UI) at least 2 years
• Portfolio of design projects will be a plus
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
NOW, WE BELIEVE YOU’LL LIKE IT BECAUSE:
• We are an international team of young professionals
• We value fresh outlook and new ideas
• We encourage the growth of our employees to grow as a company
• We work in the unconventional global industry
• We are flexible to adapt to your comfort needs
Above all that you’ll have:
• 25 days (!) of paid vacation and 3 sick days a year
• Flexible mornings (so you can plan your perfect routine)
• Free snacks and drinks always at hand in our nice office in the center of Prague
• Free entrance to almost any sports facility with Multisport card
• And a free lunch every Wednesday!
Hold on, there’s more:
• Regular corporate events, trips and team buildings
• English and Czech language courses on the company
• Opportunity for professional development and education on the company
• Opportunity for professional business coach support
Informace o pozici
- Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer