A brand new opportunity has arisen at AEVI.
If you like to manage relations with software architects, developers, project and product managers and operational within prospect organisations, then we have the perfect role for you as a Solution Architect.
Who we are and what we do
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and value-added resellers (VARs), to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices.
AEVI combines the talent and resources of merchant payment solution providers, app publishers and device vendors in an open, collaborative ecosystem unrestricted by devices, currencies or borders, providing unprecedented flexibility and choice. AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration that results in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
AEVI is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf, with offices in United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, USA and we operate all over Europe, North America and Australia.
The Solutions Architect will provide thought leadership, innovation and detailed solution design to AEVI International customers.
You will be based in Prague office and international travel will be required.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- To proactively liaise with sales leads to ensure a complete understanding of the client requirement and business issues to be addressed by any sales proposals involving product and/or service delivery
- To lead solution architecture design, to include the technical infrastructure requirements, application development or customisation requirements, system integration aspects including the integration of external systems and integration into IT environments
- To document and present the solution architecture to the client and take a leading role in the application design and integration aspects of the solution
- To support Sales and by vetting early-stage client requests, supporting Requests for Proposals, and presenting Dovetail technology to clients as appropriate, to actively participate in workshops and communicates with the customer
- To use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
Ideally, we are looking for someone with following skills
- Relevant Degree in in a technology or relevant field or equivalent skills/knowledge gained through work experience
- Payments industry experience is welcomed, compliance and security experience are beneficial
- Proven experience of solutions architecture gained in a commercial environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of either detailed infrastructure design or software solutions design and relevant architectural techniques
- Fluent English
Working at AEVI is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, HW system architect
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer