NetSuite is looking for a technical writer, who will:
- Research and document features for a hosted business application.
- Work with product management and development to obtain the required information.
- Complete assigned tasks broadly defined in documentation plans.
- Work independently to define the scope of tasks and the steps required for completion.
- Research product changes to determine the scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation.
- Write new documentation based on feature requirement documents, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product.
- Revise documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users.
- Provide input on documentation design and implementation.
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure the consistency of language and style.
- Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
Bachelor's degree and experience as a Technical Writer.
- Attention to detail, excellent English skills, proofreading/editing skills, writing skills, and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Technical aptitude and experience: ability to quickly learn how to use products, enthusiasm for technology.
- Experience learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities.
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Familiar with software programs, Web applications, and hosted applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, desktop publishing, and graphics software.
- Experience with screen capture software such as SnagIt.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of Arbortext or similar XML editors.
- Knowledge of scripting/code preferred.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Oracle Czech s.r.o., Lucie Doležalová